Once payment has been made, no refunds shall be entertained as we carry out stringent checks to ensure the products are in the best of quality before shipping. However, it’s possible that on rare occasions we are prone to human error and you receive a faulty product. In that case, our products can be returned for exchange/store credit. All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
Criteria for Returns and Exchanges
- The estimated shipment timeline for each product is mentioned in the respective product description section. If you want the product delivered at an earlier date or within a specific date, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the same or mention in the check out notes so that we take suitable measures to ensure the product(s) is shipped as per the required timeline. We will not entertain order cancellations/returns/refunds if the product is shipped within the timeline indicated by us in the product description section, unless you have specifically requested for earlier delivery and the same is confirmed by us via email.
- Bespoke / Customised clothing – can be considered for rectification/ exchange only if the product received is damaged or has patent quality defects. Since they are made to cater to specific requirements , no returns /refund/ exchange for another product/ alteration will be entertained
- If you receive a damaged/defective product, please get in touch with our team via email at email@example.com within 48 hours of your order reaching you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, we shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
- Colors and Mirrors will not arrange pick-up of products including international orders. You will be required to dispatch the product within three (3) days from receipt of your product(s);
- Washed, used or ironed garments, sale items and items that are not categorized as clothing cannot be returned.
- Ensure that the piece/s returned to us are in the condition in which you received with the tags and packaging intact. We do not accept returned garments if the tags are cut off. Fill in the return form to help us understand why you are returning the product.
- If you intend to exchange a garment for another size in the same style, send us your request using this form at the earliest and we will try to get you one.
- It is advised that the return packages should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit;
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Colors and Mirrors in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
- No Compensation Policy – If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the exchange of the product for another or store credits. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our delivery partners or their personnel;; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the purchased item value, will be treated as loss to business cases. Colors and Mirrors holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.